The former is of importance when related to events.
It is of uttermost importance for recurrent events to have adequate knowledge and data material for upcoming events in the future. Obtaining knowledge and data from former events makes it possible to fullfill a detailed analysis where the different partial entities are examined.
The analytical basic point of view of AEM is mainly in the purpose of the completed events and out from the completed event AEM examines a comprehensive and detailed analysis/evaluation which was linked to the event. Based upon the analysis conducted by AEM, AEM informs and provides advice for the client how to improve upcoming events. Mentioned below are some few questions which are of importance whether an event is regarded being a success (or not).
- What is the motivation for the attendants to participate in the event?
- What is the likelihood for the attendants to participate in upcoming events?
- Which type of media, PR is the most efficient to reach out to the main target market?
- Does the attendant express satisfaction with the completed event. If yes (or no) what were the main reason hereby?
- Were the safety measures at the event sufficient and satisfying?
- Does the employees of the event express a positive costumer service?
Phone: (+298) 28 97 96